Vision and Values
To be a force for good in the Scottish housing sector by being a highly motivated, skilled and effective team delivering outstanding service, communication, information and benefits to tenants and landlords.
Customers First! (#customersfirst)
- To act honestly and openly with our customers and business partners at all times.
- To provide levels of service, quality and value that positively differentiates us from our competitors.
- To provide unique products and services that help our customers.
- To adopt professional best practice procedures at all times.
- To provide a pleasant, safe and healthy working environment for our staff.
- To manage all of the resources at our disposal in a responsible and caring manner.
- To appreciate, value, develop and reward our staff.
- To encourage a culture of creativity and fun in our place of work.
- To fully engage with the most recently available news, information, methods, procedures and training available within our industry.
- To share appropriate team development and team learning experience with other individuals and organisations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Each year 1LET choose two charitable or community based projects where staff provide practical, fund-raising and promotional support.
This year 1LET has chosen to support Fresh Start - an Edinburgh based charity helping people who have been homeless establish themselves in their new home. They are a charity helping to end homelessness.
Each year, Fresh Start helps thousands of new tenants, ranging from families to individuals, make a home for themselves. To find out more you can visit http://www.freshstartweb.org.uk/about
Over the next year 1LET will be looking at ways in which we can support Fresh Start – keep an eye on our blog!
1LET is committed to improving the efficiency of all business functions in order to reduce and improve the impact our business has on the environment whilst encouraging others to do the same.