PROPERTY MANAGER REQUIRED - EDINBURGH WEST END
*This position has now been filled and is no longer open to applications*
1LET is an award winning residential property business run by a highly dedicated, professional and friendly team. In June 2015 the company received the Times/Sunday Times Gold Award for Scottish Lettings Agency of the Year.
Job Title: Property Manager
Salary: £21-26K p/a (Dependant on Experience)
Holiday Entitlement: 24 days + 6 Fixed Public Holiday Days when the office is closed. In addition 1LET staff receive an additional day for each full/continuous calendar year of service subject to a maximum of 5 extra days.
As a Property Manager you will be part the existing property management team with responsibility for all aspects of managing, maintaining, promoting and growing residential lettings, property management and investment sales. Full training in 1LET systems and procedures will be provided.
All 1LET property managers are expected to work towards and achieve the NFOPP Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management (Scotland) within 18 months of appointment. This award is required for full Membership of The Association of Residential Letting Agents (MARLA). Training costs will be met by the company.
- handling extensive telephone and email enquiries from customers, prospective customers and others
- utilising extensive internally and externally designed IT and administrative systems and procedures
- showing properties to potential tenants
- photographing properties and preparing advertising schedules and internet adverts
- visiting and inspecting rental properties and preparing post-visit landlord and maintenance reports
- instructing repairs and maintenance in line with legal compliance/best practice/high management standards
- dealing with complex and demanding property repairs and problems
- processing new tenant applications
- being familiar with legal and legislative information relating to residential letting
- posting property details on 1LET social media platforms
- understanding, promoting and using the companies agreed letting policies and procedures
- providing accurate and helpful information to other members of staff
- communicating extensively with landlords regarding the property(ies) they own
- communicating extensively with tenants regarding the rental property they occupy
- preparing and distributing landlord packs and other marketing/promotional materials
- attracting new management enquiries via a variety of promotional/sales activities
If you think you are the right person for the job and would like more information please contact email@example.com with the Subject “Property Manager”.
Closing date Friday 16th October 2015. Interviews on-going. All applicants notified no later than 31st October.