We're Hiring! Business Administration Trainee, Edinburgh
This vacancy has now been filled.
1LET is an award winning residential property business where delivering exceptional customer service is the core of our business. A progressive and ever-growing company with a focus on training and development of all employees.
We are now looking for Business Administration Trainee to fulfil a key role within the 1LET team.
Key roles and responsibilities
The main aspects of the role will involve:
- Helping our Finance Manager process contractor’s invoices.
- Helping our Compliance Manager with property compliance administration.
- Handling external and internal enquiries (web, telephone, face-to-face).
- Ensuring all files are managed and maintained to specific standards at all time.
- Helping our Business Development Manager with new/on-going projects.
- Day-to-day general office duties including; data entry and filing; scanning; photocopying; opening, distributing and responding to emails and post; shredding etc.
Your training will start with a 12-month Business Administration Apprenticeship consisting of work-based assessments covering: IT, systems and processes, customer service and administration.
Full training will be provided on all aspects of the job description with on-going training specific to roles and responsibilities.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration (Level 2 or 3 depending on skills/experience).
You will also work closely with, and report to, our Business Development Manager to ensure you achieve your learning and development goals.
Who should apply
All applications are welcome. Experience is not essential (although would be advantageous) as our focus is on finding someone with the right attitude and values and someone who is willing to learn.
The ideal candidate will have…
- A friendly, passionate, enthusiastic and professional personality.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong IT Skills.
- A team player mentality and will be excited about joining a growing company. Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service based role would be beneficial although is not essential.
- 5 standard grades (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, including Maths and English.1LET staff turnover is exceptionally low and excellent long-term career opportunities exist for the right candidate.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send your CV in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline Friday 17th February 3pm. All applicants notified no later than Friday 24th February 2017.