Full Management Service
By far the most popular of our lettings services among landlords with rental properties in Edinburgh is our Full Management Service. This service allows landlords to relax in the knowledge that their property is being professionally managed by an ARLA licensed agent. 1LET are proud to manage a wide variety of property all over Scotland's capital. 1LET, one of Edinburgh's leading letting agents, are focused on securing the right tenant for each property and look to ensure maximum rental value is achieved through effective management and maintenance.
What our Full Management service includes...
Initial Property Letting
- Visiting the property
- Advising landlord as necessary
- Professional marketing photographs
- Scaled floor plan
- Advertising the property
- Displaying a “To Let” board (optional)
- Showing the property to potential tenants
- Reviewing tenant applications
- Taking up tenant references
- Preparing all lease documents
- Collecting deposit from the tenant(s)
- Collecting all funds due at start of tenancy
- On-going contact with tenants
- Collecting rent
- Putting utilities/council tax into the tenant’s names
- Making sure the property complies with current legislation
- Preparing monthly income/expenditure statements
- Disbursing funds due to landlord on a monthly basis
Property visits are carried out every 6 month, however visits can be more frequent if required (chargeable). If, in the opinion of the agent, the occupants are not taking proper care of the property the agent will inform the tenant, copying such information to the landlord.
Professional On-going Management
As Edinburgh letting agents, we pride ourselves on the quality of our on-going communication and property management. All landlords who choose our Full Management Service are kept up-to-date with the latest regulations and landlord best practice.
Our fully qualified and experienced team will ensure that your property investment is in the best possible hands at all times whilst ensuring maximum return on your investment.
Repairs and Compliance
1LET will arrange for periodic compliance checks and general repairs to be carried out and will retain up to date compliance records at all times.
1LET charge 10% + VAT on top of the total invoice amount for negotiating, instructing and managing repairs. We do not seek to make additional or undisclosed profit from repairs and we aim to use reliable and low cost contractors wherever possible. Non-VAT registered contractors are also used where possible in order to minimise the overall cost of the repair. Landlords can have as much or as little involvement as they so choose.
Full management pricing
Please refer to our landlord pack for details of our pricing structure.Contact us today on 0131 476 5500